We will explain our collection, use, protection, etc. of personal information FASTNODES by FASTNODES, so that you can understand the general situation of personal information.
1.1 FASTNODES may collect personal information from you, as well as information about your personal preferences for FASTNODES products. The personal information that we may usually collect includes: email address, phFASTNODES number, IP address, and account information, billing information, and contact information that may be involved in your purchase process.
1.2 FASTNODES may receive and collect your personal information in many different ways. These methods may include:
(1) A letter from you. When you email or write to us, you may provide your personal information, contact details and other personal information in the email.
(2) Customer support. Personal information that you may provide to us when you send emails or ask us for technical assistance on products or information about our products through online customer service.
(3) Product registration. When registering for an FASTNODES account, you will be asked to provide information so that we can record you as the owner of the FASTNODES account, which will help us provide services and information to you.
(4) Purchase. When you become an FASTNODESVIP member by means of payment, you need to provide us with information, including your company/team's bank account information or personal transaction information.
2.1 FASTNODES may use your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) Product registration: The information you provide during registration will be used to create your FASTNODES account, and when you contact FASTNODES customer service, this information will also assist FASTNODES to provide you with support. FASTNODES will also use this information to notify you about any upgrades, new products, promotions or other information that may be of interest to you.
(2) Use of the product: FASTNODES may use the information collected during the use of the product to: regularly verify your right to use the product or service; before sending you a notice of new product/new function upgrade, confirm whether you are currently Using an earlier version of the product/feature or whether it would be helpful for you to use FASTNODES; and receiving product internal news from FASTNODES that you requested.
(3) Product purchase: When you purchase FASTNODES products or services, FASTNODES will use your information to process payment and send you the purchase information.
(4) Internal analysis: We may use the information you provide to us for internal statistics and analysis, so as to evaluate and enhance your experience of FASTNODES website and software, including marketing by identifying your preferences and purchase intentions and activities related to operations and development.
3.1 Because FASTNODES has the function of hiding its real IP address, most users use this function for legitimate purposes. However, there may be a small number of users who use this function for improper purposes. FASTNODES will automatically record and receive your usage records and other information, which will only be used to judge illegal use and abuse, and will not be used for other purposes. Usage records include:
(1) Date and time
(2) Connection status
(3) User's original IP address and port number
(4) Protocol type
(5) Client software version number
(6) URL records, cookies and other information of the webpage you requested.
4.1 FASTNODES will not provide your personal information to third parties without your consent or authorization. However, with your confirmation and consent, FASTNODES can share your personal information in the following situations
(1) Sharing with consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, FASTNODES will share your personal information with other parties.
(2) Sharing with authorized partners: FASTNODES may share some of your personal information with partners to provide better customer service and user experience. For example, when FASTNODES sends you a gift (if any), FASTNODES must share your personal information with the logistics service provider to arrange delivery, or arrange for a partner to provide services to you. We will only process your personal information for specific, explicit and lawful purposes, and will only share the information necessary to provide the service. At the same time, we will sign a strict confidentiality agreement with them, requiring them to process personal information in accordance with our instructions, this policy and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures.
(3) Sharing under statutory circumstances: We may share your personal information externally in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, the needs of litigation dispute resolution, or the legal requirements of administrative and judicial authorities.
4.2 We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
(1) Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties.
4.3 We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances and under the premise of taking security protection measures that comply with laws and industry standards:
(1) Obtain your explicit consent.
(2) Based on laws and regulations, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of government authorities. But we guarantee that, under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above-mentiFASTNODESd request for information disclosure, we will require to issue corresponding legal documents.
4.4 IMEI/Mac address: We obtain the Mac address of the user's device and the unique device identification code (IMEI/Android ID/IDFA) to identify the unique number of the device to prevent users from obtaining free time by cheating.
5.1 When you use our services, we will store a small data file called Cookie on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names and some numbers and characters. We use this information to determine whether a registered user has logged in, improve service/product quality and optimize user experience. If you do not want your personal information to be stored in cookies, you can configure your browser to choose to disable the cookie function. After the cookie function is disabled, it may affect your access to FASTNODES or you may not be able to fully obtain the services provided by FASTNODES.
6.1 FASTNODES attaches great importance to the security of personal information. We adopt Internet industry standard practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information.
6.2 We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that no personal information irrelevant to the services provided by FASTNODES is collected. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% information security. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
6.3 In the event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and your own protection and dropLow-risk advice, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the relevant circumstances of the incident by email, letter, phFASTNODES call, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the personal information subject FASTNODES by FASTNODES, we will issue an announcement in a reasonable and effective manner.
6.4 We will also actively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
6.5 The personal information we collect and generate within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored within the territory of the People's Republic of China. If in the future, in order to handle cross-border business, it is necessary to transfer the relevant personal information collected in China to overseas institutions, we will obtain your consent in advance, implement it in accordance with laws, administrative regulations and the provisions of relevant regulatory authorities, and through signing agreements, verification, etc. Effective measures require overseas institutions to keep the personal information they obtain confidential.
6.7 We will only keep your personal information within the time limit necessary to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, but for the purposes of complying with applicable laws and regulations, court judgments or rulings, requirements of other competent authorities, and safeguarding public interests, etc. , we may appropriately extend the retention period of personal information.
We encourage parents or guardians to guide minors under the age of eighteen to use our services. We recommend that minors encourage their parents or guardians to read this policy, and we recommend that minors seek the consent and guidance of their parents or guardians before submitting personal information. However, if you confirm that you can fully understand the entire content of this policy and that your relevant operations for using FASTNODES services are appropriate for your age and intelligence, you can independently perform relevant operations (including submitting your personal information).
FASTNODES prohibits users from using products or services to publish any harmful information, including:
(1) Violating the basic principles established by the Chinese Constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(3) Damage to national honor and interests, attacking the party and government;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity;
(5) destroying friendly relations between countries and regions;
(6) Violating the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation, social morality, morality, and socialist spiritual civilization;
(7) Undermining the state's religious policy, promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(8) spreading rumors or false news, disrupting social order, and undermining social stability;
(9) Inciting, organizing, instigating terrorist activities, illegal assemblies, associations, processions, demonstrations, gathering crowds to disrupt social order;
(10) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or abetting crimes;
(11) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(12) Violating other people's portrait rights, name rights, reputation rights, privacy rights or other personal rights;
(13) Using uncivilized language such as cursing, insulting, slandering, threatening, and cursing;
(14) Activities in the name of illegal civil organizations;
(15) Infringe on other people's copyrights, information network dissemination rights and other legitimate rights and interests;
(16) Contains other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
If the user fails to perform and abide by the provisions of the agreement during the use of FASTNODES, FASTNODES has the right to close the account of the user who violates the agreement, and reserves the right to pursue the legal responsibility of the party in accordance with the law. In addition, after taking corresponding measures, FASTNODES shall not be liable for breach of contract or other legal responsibilities to users who violate the agreement. FASTNODES obtains the right to deal with illegal content in accordance with this agreement. This right does not constitute an obligation or commitment of FASTNODES. FASTNODES cannot guarantee that illegal activities will be discovered in a timely manner or dealt with accordingly.
When you have any questions about this policy, you can contact the online customer service on the product function page on the FASTNODES platform or submit feedback online.